Dr. Zdenek Kalal
I am researching computer vision algorithms for real-time tracking.
Together with my advisors, Krysitan Mikolajczyk and Jiri Matas, we developed the TLD algorithm.
I am currently running a startup with the aim to bring the TLD algorithm into industrial applications. More at tldvision.com
- Z. Kalal, K. Mikolajczyk, and J. Matas, “Tracking-Learning-Detection,” Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2011. [dataset]
- Z. Kalal, K. Mikolajczyk, and J. Matas, “Face-TLD: Tracking-Learning-Detection
Applied to Faces,” International Conference on Image Processing,
- Z. Kalal, K. Mikolajczyk, and J. Matas, “Forward-Backward Error: Automatic
Detection of Tracking Failures,” International Conference on Pattern
Recognition, 2010, pp. 23-26.
- Z. Kalal, J. Matas, and K. Mikolajczyk, “P-N Learning: Bootstrapping
Binary Classifiers by Structural Constraints,” Conference on Computer
Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2010.
- Z. Kalal, J. Matas, and K. Mikolajczyk, “Online learning of robust
object detectors during unstable tracking,” On-line Learning for Computer
Vision Workshop, 2009.
- Z. Kalal, J. Matas, and K. Mikolajczyk, “Weighted Sampling for Large-Scale
Boosting,” British Machine Vision Conference, 2008.