We recommend Spacesearch framed
a frames-free version is also available.
Get powered by Spacesearch
Becoming powered by Spacesearch is straightforward - just copy and modify one
of the forms provided below.
Please include all the search engine options; your site's readers have
different ease of access to you, and they will appreciate it. The more
search engine options, the more reliable searching is. (Care and feeding of the
search engines by adding your URLs is also recommended.) Include the
server you are on as well as the entire web, so that the form is
useful even for people who have stumbled upon your page by accident.
The powerful form
A multilingual form for a multilingual world.
The simple form
For when space is at a premium.
Don't omit the
Powered by Spacesearch.
Spread the word.
Here's a short list of some existing Spacesearch users who are
using these forms as a basis for providing search facilities for their spaces:
...and then there's Deegan.
- Department of Electrical
Engineering at the University of Surrey
- A large and busy webserver is indexed by Spacesearch - it's even on their 404 not found output.
- Search Surrey
- Many ways to search the University of Surrey's scattered webservers.
- Lloyd Wood
- Search Lloyd's personal pages, his server, or the web.
- Small Satellites Home Page search
- Search the server or the web.
- I have no idea what this is.
- New Worker Online
- Back issues of the magazine of the New Communist Party of Britain.
Amazing. I didn't realise Britain had a new communist party.
- The IE4 orthogonal exploit trilogy
- gives people not running IE4 something useful to do.
- Windell's link page
- search forms galore.
- Snooz Maori searching
- Spacesearch language heuristics at work.
- los Defensores del Tanooki
- A Spanish user.
- Another Spanish user.
Read more about Spacesearch.
last updated 17 August 1999