I used to use a Macintosh, and some software information on toys for Mac OS 9 is also available.
- Various pieces of software or software information created, contributed to or maintained by
Lloyd Wood. (Advogato | SourceForge | Slashdot | Freecode)
- network and satellite simulation work.
- SaVi satellite constellation visualization
- lets you simulate and view satellite constellations such as Iridium and Globalstar.
Requires Tcl/Tk running with unix libraries.
- satellite network drawing
- draws maps of satellite networks simulated in the network simulator ns.
Requires perl and xfig.
- ns work
- assorted notes and hints from my use of ns, the Californian network
Along with some original content.
- Services via online interactive web forms
- things that you should be able to use right now.
- Cartoon browser
- Peruse the archive of the South African Madam & Eve comics.
Requires any forms-capable web browser.
- Sundry scripts
- useless odds and ends.
Used for Spacesearch. Requires perl.
- shell script to customise the xlock screensaver.
Requires xlock running under X on unix, preferably Solaris.
- Matlab scripts
- describing properties of toroidal and cylindrical networks.
Scripts require Matlab 4.2, any platform.
this page last updated 24 May 2004