Lloyd Wood - the others
I'm but one of a cast of thousands. Send in the clones. These people are not me.
These days it's just a database query.
just the right mixture of ham and coquettish charm - BBC Cambridgeshire
In the news
From egosurfing for myself in Google News:
of the American Manufacturing and Trade Coalition said he was concerned about trade policies that have resulted in more foreign imports, particularly from Asia...
"Here we've got another of the largest producers in the United States having to adjust to the onslaught of goods from China," said Lloyd Wood...
Lloyd Wood, spokesman for the American Manufacturing Trade Action Coalition, a Washington group co-founded by Roger Milliken, said, "Clearly the flood of illegally subsidized imports from China played a large role in the Pillowtex bankruptcy. This bankruptcy is a clear message that action on the China safeguard is needed this fall."...
Lloyd Wood, a spokesman for American Manufacturing Trade Action Coalition, said the industry is expected to file petitions asking for quotas on knit fabrics, gloves, bras, and dressing gowns and robes from China...
the petitions could have an impact on future efforts to protect domestic sock makers, according to Lloyd Wood... "For sock folks, this is going to be a big deal, because if the government treats textiles and fibers favorably, they are more likely to take a sock petition seriously," said Lloyd Wood... "This is a survivor battle for the textile, apparel and manufacturing industries," Wood said.
Socks. They may also be softwear, but they're not exactly the epitome of fashion.
"This sets a precedent," said Lloyd Wood. "We're just trying to survive," Mr. Wood said.
He's so quotable.
- The Lloyd Wood Show, Indiana.
- The Lloyd Wood
memorial scholarship, Ohio, and requirements.
Wood Middle School, Northport, Alabama (old Junior High pages). Possibly to be closed. Noooo!
- The Lloyd Wood Coal Company, Alabama.
- The Lloyd Wood Construction Company... Alabama. E. Lloyd Wood (deceased, bio), president, was big in Alabama - the school was named after him. Lloyd Wood, racing stable owner.
- Lloydwood Drive in LloydsWoods, West Columbia, South Carolina.
Support these pages. Browse for a book.
Or at least, those visible on the web right now. Some are featured in
the Lloyd Wood newsletter.
Ellsworth Wood, musician and leader of
the Lloyd Wood Show
that does country and western down Nashville way.
- Lloyd Wood, bait and tackle.
- Lloyd Wood, rapper.
- Lloyd Wood, rock vocalist with Sadness Kills the Superman.
- Lloyd Wood, rocketeer and
treasurer of MARS.
one of Lloyd's
rockets and his Warlock. more photos.
- Lloyd Wood, Saturn rocket studier.
- Lloyd Wood, drag queen... er, pantomime dame. Worked on Bent.
- Lloyd Wood, American Manufacturing Trade Action Coalition sock theorist.
- Lloyd Wood, radio amateur.
- Dr Lloyd Wood, former director at the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
- Matthew Lloyd Wood, ROTC second lieutenant.
- Geoffrey Lloyd Wood, Australian.
- Lloyd Wood, father.
- Lloyd Wood, firefighter.
- Lloyd Wood, Santa Rose educator.
- Lloyd Wood, new Corvette Club member.
- Lloyd Wood, solar-powered car wash owner.
- Lloyd Wood, managing director.
- Lloyd Wood, commander.
- Lloyd Wood voted for Bush. Twice.
- Lloyd Wood, pet sitter.
- William Lloyd Wood, Alaskan hunter.
- Lloyd G. Wood, past president of the Vancouver Island Estate Board.
- Lloyd Wood, South African stage model.
- Lloyd Wood, doctor of the year.
- Lloyd Wood, good man.
- Lloyd Gordon Wood,
Californian civil engineer, who was featured in issue nine of our newsletter.
Wood, upstanding Atlantic Beach inspector. As these minutes
indicate. And these. And these. And these.
And many more.
- Stephen Lloyd Wood, formerly of the Vail Mountaineer and Vail Daily.
Reporter and gourmet.
- Lloyd Wood,
from good old Hackleburg, Alabama, kept harp singing alive.
- Lloyd Wood, gospel singer for the dead.
- Lloyd George Wood, well guilty.
- Lloyd Wood, distinguished osteopath.
- Lloyd Wood, photographer's subject.
- Lloyd Wood III, lobbyist.
- Lloyd Wood, religious in-joke.
- Lloyd Wood, ice hockey goal judge.
- Mr and Mrs Lloyd Wood, proud parents.
- Lloyd Wood, cyclist.
- Lloyd Wood, techstocks investor whose opinions matter. Really.
- Lloyd Wood, softball player.
- Steve Lloyd Wood, baseball player, and his dad.
- Lloyd Wood, lawyer.
- Lloyd Wood,
former police chief of Pomona, California, who apparently drove a Lotus.
- Lloyd Wood, '48 sedan owner.
- Lloyd Wood,
Mt. Carmel Sun Devils Marching Band Joint Newspapers Committee Chairperson
- Lloyd Wood,
- Lloyd Wood, survivor.
- Lloyd Dean Wood, baby boomer.
- Steven Lloyd Wood, Eagle scout.
- Mike Lloyd-Wood, hyphenated guider.
Exciting genealogy records
Will the real Lloyd Wood please stand up?
There are even more clones on the online databases. All you have to
do is search for them...
We're not counting
- Daisy Lloyd Wood, actress.
- Vernon Lloyd Wood, jeweller.
- Lloyd R. Wood Jr, pipefitter, leaving his son Lloyd III.
- The late Lloyd Clark 'Woody' Wood,
sysop of the sadly defunct
Hot Muddy Duck BBS down in Shalimar, Florida, as featured in
issues three and
eleven of the Lloyd Wood newsletter.
- Lloyd William Wood, author of the Lloyd Wood newsletter.
- The late Lloyd Wood and Lloyd Wood in Kopperl Cemetery.
- The late Lloyd
Arthur Wood, knowledgeable on refrigerators in Kentucky.
- The late Lloyd Wood,
minor Pennsylvanian poltician.
- The late Lloyd Wood, ice-selling Californian who sadly passed away
in 1993 but whose son Donald, one laid-back philosophy tyro whose sadly
deleted email clearly indicated that he obviously
tripped on far too much acid in his youth, I am grateful to for the valuable
information that indirectly inspired this page.
Enough! Take me to the real home of Lloyd Wood. Or L.Wood - not to
be confused with
L. Wood. Or this L. Wood.
the real thing - accept
no cheap imitations