Teaching Fellow in Mathematics,
University of Surrey,
Guildford, GU2 7XH, United Kingdom.
- I am a member of the Fields, Strings and Geometry Group in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Surrey.
- My research is primarily in the area of mathematical physics.
My current research interests include:
- Dualities between superstring and gauge theories, such as AdS/CFT correspondences;
- Integrable systems, and underlying quantum group symmetries and algebraic structures;
- Supersymmetric D and M-brane giant gravitons in superstring theory and M-theory.
- My publications in the area of High Energy Physics are available on INSPIRE.
Conferences & Seminars
- I am a member of the South East Mathematical Physics Seminars network in the UK, and a local co-organiser of two SEMPS meetings:
- The 11th meeting of the South East Mathematical Physics Seminars (SEMPS11) will be held at the University of Surrey on Wednesday 28 March 2018.
- The 5th meeting of the South East Mathematical Physics Seminars (SEMPS5) was held at the University of Surrey on Friday 6 November 2015.
- I am the organiser of the Fields, Strings and Geometry Seminars at the University of Surrey.
- I am the module coordinator of the following modules in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Surrey in the 2017/18 academic year:
- Semester 1
- Groups and Rings (MAT2048)
- Functions of a Complex Variable (MAT3034)
- Advanced Techniques in Mathematics (MATM045)
- Semester 2
- Vector Calculus (MAT1005)
- Mathematical Statistics (MAT2013)
- Further details are available in my Curriculum Vitae.